Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TASSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TASSEL exist?
Definitions of TASSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - adornment consisting of a bunch of cords fastened at one end
- A bunch of loose threads or cords bound at one end and hanging free at the other, used as an ornament on curtains or clothing, for example.
- To fringe or decorate with tassels.
- v - to adorn with dangling ornaments
There are 6 letters in TASSEL: A E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TASSEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TASSEL plus a wildcard: TASSEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TASSEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TASSEL
- tassel (TS-2057) - China decorative accessoriestieback
- tassel tieback - BELLAGIO - tassel tieback dark purple
- Graduation tassel
- tasselblind trimming manufacturer and tasselblind trimming supplier ...
- ... Tiebacks & tassels Beaded tassels Bead Key tassel White
- HAUTEheadquarters Designer Jewelry and Accessories A Kenneth Jay ...
- Metallic Beaded tassel Rosary Necklace Gold Gitane tassel Necklace
- CHAIN tassel EARRINGS - BLUE
- Decorative&Curtain tassel(Wt7024) - China tassel Tieback Big tassel
- one coin red tassel hanger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.