Scrabble word: ATLASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATLASES exist?
Definitions of ATLASES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders
- noun - a collection of maps in book form
- noun - the 1st cervical vertebra
- noun - a figure of a man used as a supporting column
- noun - a male figure used as a supporting column
There are 7 letters in ATLASES: A A E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATLASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATLASES plus a wildcard: ATLASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATLASES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATLASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.