Scrabble word: CASTLES
Is CASTLES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CASTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- verb - move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- verb - to make a certain move in chess
There are 7 letters in CASTLES: A C E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTLES
Click to search all anagrams of CASTLES plus a wildcard: CASTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.