Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTLE exist?
Definitions of CASTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and stately mansion
- noun - a large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- noun - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- noun - interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- verb - move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- A large fortified building or group of buildings with thick walls, usually dominating the surrounding country.
- A fortified stronghold converted to residential use.
- A large, ornate building similar to or resembling a fortified stronghold.
- A place of privacy, security, or refuge.
- To move the king in chess from its own square two empty squares to one side and then, in the same move, bring the rook from that side to the square immediately past the new position of the king.
- To place in or as if in a castle.
- To move (the king in chess) by castling.
- verb - to make a certain move in chess
There are 6 letters in CASTLE: A C E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTLE plus a wildcard: CASTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.