Scrabble word: TACKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACKLES exist?
Definitions of TACKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the person who plays that position on a football team
- noun - gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- noun - (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - put a harness
- verb - seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
- verb - to seize and throw to the ground
There are 7 letters in TACKLES: A C E K L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACKLES plus a wildcard: TACKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACKLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TACKLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.