Scrabble word: TACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACKLE exist?
Definitions of TACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the person who plays that position on a football team
- noun - gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- noun - (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - put a harness
- verb - seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
- The equipment used in a sport or an occupation, especially in fishing; gear.
- A system of ropes and blocks for raising and lowering weights of rigging and pulleys for applying tension.
- A rope and its pulley.
- Either of the two line players on a team positioned between the guard and the end.
- This position.
- The act of stopping an opposing player by seizing and throwing the player down.
- To take on and wrestle with (an opponent or a problem, for example).
- To seize and throw down (an opposing player).
- To harness (a horse).
- verb - to seize and throw to the ground
There are 6 letters in TACKLE: A C E K L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACKLE plus a wildcard: TACKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACKLE
Images for TACKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.