Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALK exist?
Definitions of CALK in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping
- verb - provide with calks
- verb - seal with caulking
- verb - injure with a calk
- A pointed extension on the toe or heels of a horseshoe, designed to prevent slipping.
- A spiked plate fixed on the bottom of a shoe to prevent slipping and preserve the sole.
- v - to make the seams of a ship watertight
There are 4 letters in CALK: A C K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALK plus a wildcard: CALK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALK
Images for CALK
- Rfrence calk_red_sea
- calk - Very simple calculator for .NET 2.0 enabled mobile devices with ...
- As Young As You Feel Art On A Sidewalk
- Home Florida Boca Raton Mugshot for Stephanie Renee calk
- More 3D Sidewalk Chalk Art - SAS Advertising Creative Art Design ...
- BoatLife Life Industries Life calk Type H.75 Lit Kit (Boatlife ...
- Men did not love Rome because she was great . She was great because ...
- Five Ways to Explain Public Relations to Your Mama PRoactive ...
- Thermoplastic Base No-calk Roof Flashing 3
- Chalk Art pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.