Scrabble word: CLACK
Is CLACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together
- noun - a simple valve with a hinge on one side
- verb - make a rattling sound
- verb - make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- To make an abrupt, sharp sound, as in the collision of two hard surfaces.
- To chatter thoughtlessly or at length.
- To cause to make an abrupt, sharp sound.
- A clacking sound: the clack of an old-fashioned typewriter.
- Something that makes a clacking sound.
- Thoughtless, prolonged talk; chatter.
- verb - to make an abrupt, dry sound
There are 5 letters in CLACK: A C C K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLACK
Click to search all anagrams of CLACK plus a wildcard: CLACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLACK
Images for CLACK
Lookup in Wiki for CLACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.