Scrabble word: CACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACKLE exist?
Definitions of CACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - a loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
- verb - talk or utter in a cackling manner
- verb - squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- verb - emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
- To make the shrill cry characteristic of a hen after laying an egg.
- To utter in cackles.
- The act or sound of cackling.
- Shrill laughter.
- Foolish chatter.
- verb - to make the sound of a hen