Scrabble word: CACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACKLE exist?
Definitions of CACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - a loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
- verb - talk or utter in a cackling manner
- verb - squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- verb - emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
- To make the shrill cry characteristic of a hen after laying an egg.
- To utter in cackles.
- The act or sound of cackling.
- Shrill laughter.
- Foolish chatter.
- verb - to make the sound of a hen
There are 6 letters in CACKLE: A C C E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACKLE plus a wildcard: CACKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACKLE
Images for CACKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.