Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKLE exist?
Definitions of CRACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sharp sound of snapping noises
- noun - glazed china with a network of fine cracks on the surface
- verb - make a crackling sound
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks
- adj - having the surface decorated with a network of fine cracks, as in crackleware
- To make a succession of slight sharp, snapping noises: a fire crackling in the wood stove.
- To show liveliness or brilliance: a book that crackles with humor.
- To become covered with a network of fine cracks; craze.
- To crush (paper, for example) with sharp, snapping sounds.
- To cause (china, for example) to become covered with a network of fine cracks.
- The act or sound of crackling.
- A network of fine cracks on the surface of glazed pottery, china, or glassware.
- v - to make a succession of snapping sounds
There are 7 letters in CRACKLE: A C C E K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKLE plus a wildcard: CRACKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKLE
- ... Polar Bear Challenge 100 Ways In 100 Days. 82 - crackle Paste
- ... &field-keywordscracklenailpolish&sprefixcracklenailpolish
- PlayOn Labs crackle Plugin Download Page
- When the acrylic paint shrinks it will crackle as if with age.
- the Lacquerista Neon crackle
- crackle and Shatter Nail Polish - Nail Designers
- jane brewing Wanting to try
- New Porcelain crackle New Porcelain Paint New Clear crackle White ...
- Get This Now China Glaze crackle Glaze Collection - The Fashion ...
- Decoupage poradnik - kurs decoupage na szkle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.