Is CRACKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRACKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sharp sound of snapping noises
- noun - glazed china with a network of fine cracks on the surface
- verb - make a crackling sound
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks
- adj - having the surface decorated with a network of fine cracks, as in crackleware
- To make a succession of slight sharp, snapping noises: a fire crackling in the wood stove.
- To show liveliness or brilliance: a book that crackles with humor.
- To become covered with a network of fine cracks; craze.
- To crush (paper, for example) with sharp, snapping sounds.
- To cause (china, for example) to become covered with a network of fine cracks.
- The act or sound of crackling.
- A network of fine cracks on the surface of glazed pottery, china, or glassware.
- verb - to make a succession of snapping sounds
There are 7 letters in CRACKLE: A C C E K L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRACKLE, to go: CRACKLE?
Rearrange the letters in CRACKLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CRACKLE
6 letters out of CRACKLE
5 letters out of CRACKLE
4 letters out of CRACKLE
3 letters out of CRACKLE
2 letters out of CRACKLE
Contextual use of CRACKLE
What's nearby CRACKLE
Lookup in Wiki for CRACKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRACKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRACKLE"