Scrabble word: CRACKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKLES exist?
Definitions of CRACKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sharp sound of snapping noises
- noun - glazed china with a network of fine cracks on the surface
- verb - make a crackling sound
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks
- verb - to make a succession of snapping sounds
There are 8 letters in CRACKLES: A C C E K L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKLES plus a wildcard: CRACKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.