Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKLES exist?
Definitions of CRACKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sharp sound of snapping noises
- noun - glazed china with a network of fine cracks on the surface
- verb - make a crackling sound
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks
- v - to make a succession of snapping sounds
There are 8 letters in CRACKLES: A C C E K L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKLES plus a wildcard: CRACKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKLES
- Biscotti al Cioccolato Chocolate crackles Cookies
- Raw Chocolate crackles (2)
- Nail Polish Malaysia China Glaze - Metal crackles Collections
- Glavna fotografija jedi Chocolate crackles Razpokani pikoti
- the sounds of thunderous booms crackles and pops might have evoked ...
- ITS NOT THE Book Cover THAT Matters MOST - BUT Rather ITS Contents ...
- Chocolate crackles
- Health & Beauty Are they worth it China Glaze crackles
- Ge Kiln Celadon Water Bowl with Natural crackles - ESGREEN
- China Glaze crackles go metallic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.