Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEAR exist?
Definitions of CLEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being free of suspicion
- noun - a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- verb - rid of obstructions
- verb - make a way or path by removing objects
- verb - become clear
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - remove
- verb - go unchallenged
- verb - be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
- verb - go away or disappear
- verb - pass by, over, or under without making contact
- verb - make free from confusion or ambiguity
- verb - free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
- verb - clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - sell
- verb - pass an inspection or receive authorization
- verb - pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- verb - settle, as of a debt
- verb - make clear, bright, light, or translucent
- verb - rid of instructions or data
- verb - remove (people) from a building
- verb - remove the occupants of
- verb - free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
- adj - readily apparent to the mind
- adj - free from confusion or doubt
- adj - affording free passage or view
- adj - allowing light to pass through
- adj - free from contact or proximity or connection
- adj - characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt)
- adj - (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- adj - (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law
- adj - clear and distinct to the senses
- adj - accurately stated or described
- adj - free from clouds or mist or haze
- adj - free of restrictions or qualifications
- adj - free from flaw or blemish or impurity
- adj - clear of charges or deductions
- adj - easily deciphered
- adj - freed from any question of guilt
- adj - characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving
- adv - completely
- adv - in an easily perceptible manner
- Free from clouds, mist, or haze: a clear day.
- Free from what dims, obscures, or darkens; unclouded: clear water; bright, clear colors.
- Free from flaw, blemish, or impurity: a clear, perfect diamond; a clear record with the police.
- Free from impediment, obstruction, or hindrance; open: a clear view; a clear path to victory.
- Plain or evident to the mind; unmistakable: a clear case of cheating.
- Easily perceptible to the eye or ear; distinct.
- Discerning or perceiving easily; keen: a clear mind.
- Free from doubt or confusion; certain.
- Free from qualification or limitation; absolute: a clear winner.
- Free from guilt; untroubled: a clear conscience.
- Having been freed from contact, proximity, or connection: At last we were clear of the danger.
- Free from charges or deductions; net: a clear profit.
- Containing nothing.
- Distinctly; clearly: spoke loud and clear.
- Out of the way; completely away: stood clear of the doors.
- All the way; completely: slept clear through the night; read the book clear to the end.
- To make light, clear, or bright.
- To rid of impurities, blemishes, muddiness, or foreign matter.
- To free from confusion, doubt, or ambiguity; make plain or intelligible: cleared up the question of responsibility.
- To rid of objects or obstructions: clear the table; clear the road of debris.
- To make (a way or clearing) by removing obstructions: clear a path through the jungle.
- To remove (objects or obstructions): clear the dishes; clear snow from the road.
- To remove the occupants of: clear the theater.
- To remove (people): clear the children from the room.
- Computer Science.
- To rid (a memory or buffer, for example) of instructions or data.
- To remove (instructions or data) from a memory.
- To free from a legal charge or imputation of guilt; acquit: cleared the suspect of the murder charge.
- To pass by, under, or over without contact: The boat cleared the dock.
- To settle (a debt).
- To gain (a given amount) as net profit or earnings.
- To pass (a bill of exchange, such as a check) through a clearing-house.
- To secure the approval of: The bill cleared the Senate.
- To authorize or approve: cleared the material for publication.
- To free (a ship or cargo) from legal detention at a harbor by fulfilling customs and harbor requirements.
- To give clearance or authorization to: cleared the plane to land.
- To free (the throat) of phlegm by making a rasping sound.
- To become clear: The sky cleared.
- To go away; disappear: The fog cleared.
- To exchange checks and bills or settle accounts through a clearing-house.
- To pass through the banking system and be debited and credited to the relevant accounts: The check cleared.
- A clear or open space.
- Free from burdens or dangers.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not opaque or clouded”: clear, sediment-free claret; limpid blue eyes; lucid air; a pellucid brook; transparent crystal.
- adj - clean and pure
- v - to remove obstructions
There are 5 letters in CLEAR: A C E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEAR plus a wildcard: CLEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEAR
- clearwire clear Logo Atlantic Station launch
- clear_water_hd_widescreen_wallpapers_1680x1050 The Realm
- What I Learned from North Point (Part 3) Be clear
- clear Bubbla Twitpaper - Free Twitter Themes Backgrounds and ...
- Free Wallpaper - Free Nature wallpaper - clear Water And Blue Sky 3 ...
- Wallpaper nature clear sky blue water - 265245
- Wallpaper nature clear water background - 648928
- Free Wallpaper - Free Nature wallpaper - clear Water And Blue Sky 1 ...
- Free Wallpaper - Free Nature wallpaper - clear Water And Blue Sky 2 ...
- clear water wallpaper f172011
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.