Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CELLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CELLAR exist?
Definitions of CELLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level
- noun - an excavation where root vegetables are stored
- noun - storage space where wines are stored
- A room or enclosed space used for storage, usually beneath the ground or under a building.
- A basement.
- An underground shelter, as from storms.
- A wine cellar.
- The lowest level, especially in the standing of an athletic team: The revitalized team came from the cellar to win the pennant.
- v - to store in an underground room
There are 6 letters in CELLAR: A C E L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CELLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CELLAR plus a wildcard: CELLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CELLAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CELLAR
- FileWine cellar.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- DAIRY cellar
- 1918 Concrete Root cellar - Maudslay Estate Newburyport MA
- cellar and historical tours of Winchelsea
- cellar - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - cellar word ...
- Finding the cellar at Parlington Hall
- wine cellar 1.JPG (29851 bytes)
- ... cellar - unfortunatley these wines werent discovered with the cellar
- FileMutenice wine cellar 4841.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wine cellar