Scrabble word: CELLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CELLAR exist?
Definitions of CELLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level
- noun - an excavation where root vegetables are stored
- noun - storage space where wines are stored
- A room or enclosed space used for storage, usually beneath the ground or under a building.
- A basement.
- An underground shelter, as from storms.
- A wine cellar.
- The lowest level, especially in the standing of an athletic team: The revitalized team came from the cellar to win the pennant.
- verb - to store in an underground room
There are 6 letters in CELLAR: A C E L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CELLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CELLAR plus a wildcard: CELLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CELLAR
Images for CELLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.