Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECALLS exist?
Definitions of RECALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- noun - a call to return
- noun - a bugle call that signals troops to return
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- noun - the act of removing an official by petition
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - go back to something earlier
- verb - call to mind
- verb - summon to return
- verb - cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- verb - make unavailable
- verb - cause to be returned
- v - to call back
There are 7 letters in RECALLS: A C E L L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECALLS plus a wildcard: RECALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECALLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECALLS
- More Product recalls
- 11 biggest auto recalls in history - rpmGo.com - rpmGo.com
- 45cat - The recalls - Reesie Nobodys Guy - Arrow [Hollywood] - USA ...
- Its hard to enjoy the foodie world when you are too busy worrying ...
- ACSI Research Insights Automobile Satisfaction and recalls
- Pontiac Aztek recalls iSeeCars.com
- ... recalls include products sold as recently as the 2011 model year
- Harley davidson recalls 111 569 touring motorcycles due to fuel tank
- CPSC - Childrens Apparel Network recalls Fleece Hoodie and T-Shirt ...
- Pontiac G6 2007 recalls
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.