Scrabble word: RECALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECALL exist?
Definitions of RECALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- noun - a call to return
- noun - a bugle call that signals troops to return
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- noun - the act of removing an official by petition
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - go back to something earlier
- verb - call to mind
- verb - summon to return
- verb - cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- verb - make unavailable
- verb - cause to be returned
- To ask or order to return: recalled all workers who had been laid off.
- To summon back to awareness of or concern with the subject or situation at hand.
- To remember; recollect.
- To cancel, take back, or revoke.
- To bring back; restore.
- To request return (of a product) to the manufacturer, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- The act of recalling or summoning back, especially an official order to return.
- A signal, such as a bugle call, used to summon troops back to their posts.
- The ability to remember information or experiences.
- The act of revoking.
- The procedure by which a public official may be removed from office by popular vote.
- The right to employ this procedure.
- A request by the manufacturer of a product that has been identified as defective to return it, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- verb - to call back
There are 6 letters in RECALL: A C E L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECALL plus a wildcard: RECALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECALL
Images for RECALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.