Scrabble word: RECALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECALL exist?
Definitions of RECALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- noun - a call to return
- noun - a bugle call that signals troops to return
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- noun - the act of removing an official by petition
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - go back to something earlier
- verb - call to mind
- verb - summon to return
- verb - cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- verb - make unavailable
- verb - cause to be returned
- To ask or order to return: recalled all workers who had been laid off.
- To summon back to awareness of or concern with the subject or situation at hand.
- To remember; recollect.
- To cancel, take back, or revoke.
- To bring back; restore.
- To request return (of a product) to the manufacturer, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- The act of recalling or summoning back, especially an official order to return.
- A signal, such as a bugle call, used to summon troops back to their posts.
- The ability to remember information or experiences.
- The act of revoking.
- The procedure by which a public official may be removed from office by popular vote.
- The right to employ this procedure.
- A request by the manufacturer of a product that has been identified as defective to return it, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- verb - to call back