Scrabble word: CALLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLER exist?
Definitions of CALLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - an investor who buys a call option
- noun - the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- noun - a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- noun - someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- noun - the person who convenes a meeting
- noun - the person initiating a telephone call
- adj - providing coolness
- adj - fresh
- One that calls, especially a party placing a telephone call.
- A person paying a short social visit.
- A person who calls out numbers or directions, as at a bingo game or a square dance.
- Cool and refreshing.
- verb - to order to appear