Scrabble word: CALLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLER exist?
Definitions of CALLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - an investor who buys a call option
- noun - the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- noun - a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- noun - someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- noun - the person who convenes a meeting
- noun - the person initiating a telephone call
- adj - providing coolness
- adj - fresh
- One that calls, especially a party placing a telephone call.
- A person paying a short social visit.
- A person who calls out numbers or directions, as at a bingo game or a square dance.
- Cool and refreshing.
- verb - to order to appear
There are 6 letters in CALLER: A C E L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLER plus a wildcard: CALLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLER
Images for CALLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.