Scrabble word: RACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACES exist?
Definitions of RACES in dictionaries:
- noun - any competition
- noun - a contest of speed
- noun - people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species
- noun - the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- noun - a canal for a current of water
- verb - move fast
- verb - compete in a race
- verb - to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- verb - to compete in a contest of speed
There are 5 letters in RACES: A C E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACES plus a wildcard: RACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACES
Images for RACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.