Scrabble word: SEARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEARCH exist?
Definitions of SEARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - an investigation seeking answers
- noun - an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property
- noun - the examination of alternative hypotheses
- noun - boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas
- verb - try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- verb - search or seek
- verb - inquire into
- verb - subject to a search
- To make a thorough examination of; look over carefully in order to find something; explore.
- To make a careful examination or investigation of; probe: search one’s conscience for the right solution to the problem.
- To make a thorough check of (a legal document); scrutinize: search a title.
- To examine in order to find something lost or concealed.
- To examine the person or personal effects of in order to find something lost or concealed.
- To conduct a thorough investigation; seek: were searching for clues.
- An act of searching.
- The exercise of right of search.
- verb - to look through or over carefully in order to find something
There are 6 letters in SEARCH: A C E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEARCH plus a wildcard: SEARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEARCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.