Scrabble word: ROACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROACHES exist?
Definitions of ROACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of hair brushed back from the forehead
- noun - the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects
- noun - European freshwater food fish having a greenish back
- verb - comb (hair) into a roach
- verb - cut the mane off (a horse)
- verb - to cause to arch
There are 7 letters in ROACHES: A C E H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROACHES plus a wildcard: ROACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROACHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.