Scrabble word: COARSE
Is COARSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COARSE in dictionaries:
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- Of low, common, or inferior quality.
- Lacking in delicacy or refinement: coarse manners.
- Vulgar or indecent: coarse language.
- Consisting of large particles; not fine in texture: coarse sand.
- These adjectives apply to what is offensive to accepted standards of decency, propriety, morality, or good taste.
- adj - having an uneven surface
There are 6 letters in COARSE: A C E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COARSE
Click to search all anagrams of COARSE plus a wildcard: COARSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COARSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COARSE
Lookup in Wiki for COARSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.