Scrabble word: COARSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COARSE exist?
Definitions of COARSE in dictionaries:
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- Of low, common, or inferior quality.
- Lacking in delicacy or refinement: coarse manners.
- Vulgar or indecent: coarse language.
- Consisting of large particles; not fine in texture: coarse sand.
- These adjectives apply to what is offensive to accepted standards of decency, propriety, morality, or good taste.
- adj - having an uneven surface