Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARE exist?
Definitions of SHARE in dictionaries:
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- noun - a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- verb - have in common
- verb - use jointly or in common
- verb - have, give, or receive a share of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - communicate
- A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group.
- An equitable portion: do one’s share of the work.
- To divide and parcel out in shares; apportion.
- To participate in, use, enjoy, or experience jointly with another or others.
- To have a share or part: shared in the profits.
- A plowshare.
- adj - to have, get, or use in common with another or others [v SHARED, SHARING, SHARES] : SHARABLE
There are 5 letters in SHARE: A E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARE plus a wildcard: SHARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.