Scrabble word: SHARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARE exist?
Definitions of SHARE in dictionaries:
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- noun - a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- verb - have in common
- verb - use jointly or in common
- verb - have, give, or receive a share of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - communicate
- A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group.
- An equitable portion: do one’s share of the work.
- To divide and parcel out in shares; apportion.
- To participate in, use, enjoy, or experience jointly with another or others.
- To have a share or part: shared in the profits.
- A plowshare.
- adj - to have, get, or use in common with another or others [v SHARED, SHARING, SHARES] : SHARABLE