Scrabble word: SHAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAKER exist?
Definitions of SHAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- One that shakes: a shaker of long-held beliefs and traditions.
- One that impels, encourages, or supervises action.
- A container used for shaking: salt and pepper shakers.
- A container used to mix or blend by shaking: a cocktail shaker.
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE