Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAKER exist?
Definitions of SHAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- One that shakes: a shaker of long-held beliefs and traditions.
- One that impels, encourages, or supervises action.
- A container used for shaking: salt and pepper shakers.
- A container used to mix or blend by shaking: a cocktail shaker.
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAKER: A E H K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAKER plus a wildcard: SHAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.