Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAKER exist?
Definitions of SHAKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- One that shakes: a shaker of long-held beliefs and traditions.
- One that impels, encourages, or supervises action.
- A container used for shaking: salt and pepper shakers.
- A container used to mix or blend by shaking: a cocktail shaker.
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAKER: A E H K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAKER plus a wildcard: SHAKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAKER
- Plastic cocktail shaker China Wholesale
- Oenophilia Stainless Steel & Glass Boston shaker
- Deluxe Cocktail shaker Deluxe Cocktail shakers
- shakerschina wholesale shakers
- The shakerstrainer Every home bar should include one of these ...
- shaker Partyprylar.com
- Avis sur shaker Blomus design inox - iShopYouShop
- shaker simplicity
- shaker Boston - Blog Ct Festif