Scrabble word: SHAKERS
Is SHAKERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHAKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a celibate and communistic Christian sect in the United States
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE
There are 7 letters in SHAKERS: A E H K R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKERS
Click to search all anagrams of SHAKERS plus a wildcard: SHAKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAKERS
Lookup in Wiki for SHAKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.