Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARK exist?
Definitions of SHARK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- noun - a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- noun - a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways
- verb - play the shark
- verb - hunt shark
- Any of numerous chiefly marine carnivorous fishes of the class Chondrichthyes (subclass Elasmobranchii), which are sometimes large and voracious and have a streamlined, torpedolike body, five to seven gill openings on each side of the head, a large oil-filled liver, a cartilaginous skeleton, and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
- A person regarded as ruthless, greedy, or dishonest.
- A vicious usurer.
- A person unusually skilled in a particular activity: a card shark.
- v - to live by trickery
There are 5 letters in SHARK: A H K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARK plus a wildcard: SHARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARK
- Full View and Download Great white shark Wallpaper with resolution of ...
- shark protection and cites marine parks and sharks eu shark
- FileTiger shark.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileHorn shark.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- This is a great white shark. See those teeth Theyre razor sharp ...
- shark Pictures - shark Wallpapers - National Geographic
- Most Dangerous Collection Of sharks Wallpapers
- Save Our Seas sharks International Conference 2010 Rapture of the ...
- The Great White shark is also known as the White Pointer shark.
- MAUI H2O JETSKI WATERSPORTS My Experience with the Tiger shark