Scrabble word: SHARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARK exist?
Definitions of SHARK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- noun - a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- noun - a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways
- verb - play the shark
- verb - hunt shark
- Any of numerous chiefly marine carnivorous fishes of the class Chondrichthyes (subclass Elasmobranchii), which are sometimes large and voracious and have a streamlined, torpedolike body, five to seven gill openings on each side of the head, a large oil-filled liver, a cartilaginous skeleton, and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
- A person regarded as ruthless, greedy, or dishonest.
- A vicious usurer.
- A person unusually skilled in a particular activity: a card shark.
- verb - to live by trickery