Scrabble word: SHARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARK exist?
Definitions of SHARK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- noun - a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- noun - a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways
- verb - play the shark
- verb - hunt shark
- Any of numerous chiefly marine carnivorous fishes of the class Chondrichthyes (subclass Elasmobranchii), which are sometimes large and voracious and have a streamlined, torpedolike body, five to seven gill openings on each side of the head, a large oil-filled liver, a cartilaginous skeleton, and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
- A person regarded as ruthless, greedy, or dishonest.
- A vicious usurer.
- A person unusually skilled in a particular activity: a card shark.
- verb - to live by trickery
There are 5 letters in SHARK: A H K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARK plus a wildcard: SHARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARK
Images for SHARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.