Scrabble word: RAKISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAKISH exist?
Definitions of RAKISH in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
- Having a trim, streamlined appearance: “We were schooner-rigged and rakish, with a long and lissome hull” (John Masefield).
- Dashingly or sportingly stylish; jaunty.
- Of the character of a rake; dissolute.
- adv - looking neat and trim [adj -PERER, -PEREST] : DAPPERLY