Scrabble word: RAKISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAKISH exist?
Definitions of RAKISH in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
- Having a trim, streamlined appearance: “We were schooner-rigged and rakish, with a long and lissome hull” (John Masefield).
- Dashingly or sportingly stylish; jaunty.
- Of the character of a rake; dissolute.
- adv - looking neat and trim [adj -PERER, -PEREST] : DAPPERLY
There are 6 letters in RAKISH: A H I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAKISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAKISH plus a wildcard: RAKISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAKISH
Images for RAKISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.