Scrabble word: WASHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHER exist?
Definitions of WASHER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who washes things for a living
- noun - seal consisting of a flat disk placed to prevent leakage
- noun - a home appliance for washing clothes and linens automatically
- One who washes: a washer of clothes; a washer of windows.
- A washing machine.
- An automatic dishwasher.
- A flat disk, as of metal, plastic, rubber, or leather, placed beneath a nut or at an axle bearing or a joint to relieve friction, prevent leakage, or distribute pressure.
- verb - to cleanse by immersing in or applying a liquid
There are 6 letters in WASHER: A E H R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASHER plus a wildcard: WASHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.