Scrabble word: WASHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHER exist?
Definitions of WASHER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who washes things for a living
- noun - seal consisting of a flat disk placed to prevent leakage
- noun - a home appliance for washing clothes and linens automatically
- One who washes: a washer of clothes; a washer of windows.
- A washing machine.
- An automatic dishwasher.
- A flat disk, as of metal, plastic, rubber, or leather, placed beneath a nut or at an axle bearing or a joint to relieve friction, prevent leakage, or distribute pressure.
- verb - to cleanse by immersing in or applying a liquid