Scrabble word: HAWSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAWSE exist?
Definitions of HAWSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the hole that an anchor rope passes through
- The part of a ship where the hawseholes are located.
- A hawsehole.
- The space between the bows and anchors of an anchored ship.
- The arrangement of a ship’s anchor cables when both starboard and port anchors are secured.
- noun - a part of a ship's bow
There are 5 letters in HAWSE: A E H S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAWSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAWSE plus a wildcard: HAWSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAWSE
Images for HAWSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.