Is CASHEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASHEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American evergreen tree bearing kidney-shaped nuts that are edible only when roasted
- noun - kidney-shaped nut edible only when roasted
- A tropical American evergreen tree (Anacardium occidentale) widely cultivated for its edible nutlike kernels.
- The kidneyshaped seed of this tree, eaten after roasting.
- noun - a nut-bearing tree
There are 6 letters in CASHEW: A C E H S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASHEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASHEW, to go: CASHEW?
Rearrange the letters in CASHEW and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CASHEW
5 letters out of CASHEW
4 letters out of CASHEW
3 letters out of CASHEW
2 letters out of CASHEW
Contextual use of CASHEW
What's nearby CASHEW
Lookup in Wiki for CASHEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASHEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASHEW"