Scrabble word: CASHEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASHEW exist?
Definitions of CASHEW in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American evergreen tree bearing kidney-shaped nuts that are edible only when roasted
- noun - kidney-shaped nut edible only when roasted
- A tropical American evergreen tree (Anacardium occidentale) widely cultivated for its edible nutlike kernels.
- The kidneyshaped seed of this tree, eaten after roasting.
- noun - a nut-bearing tree
There are 6 letters in CASHEW: A C E H S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASHEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASHEW plus a wildcard: CASHEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASHEW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASHEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.