Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCHWA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHWA exist?
Definitions of SCHWA in dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral middle vowel
- A mid-central neutral vowel, typically occurring in unstressed syllables, as the final vowel of English sofa.
- The symbol (N) used to represent an unstressed neutral vowel and, in some systems of phonetic transcription, a stressed mid-central vowel, as in but.
- n - a type of vowel sound
There are 5 letters in SCHWA: A C H S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHWA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHWA plus a wildcard: SCHWA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHWA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCHWA
- This week we are studying words that have the schwa sound. You know ...
- The schwa (Upside Down E) (Got Unicode)
- schwa The Lowly Vowel Sound at Bill Casselmans Words of the World ...
- ... specifically phonetics and phonology schwa can mean the following
- schwa de lalphabet phontique international.
- How to Insert a schwa (or other phonetic) Character in InDesign ...
- schwa Ipa Symbol clip art - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- BIN-02 Pronunciation I Week 6 The schwa Sound
- Barone English schwa