Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEWS exist?
Definitions of CHEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
- verb - chew (food)
- adj - to crush or grind with the teeth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHEWABLE
There are 5 letters in CHEWS: C E H S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEWS plus a wildcard: CHEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEWS
Images for CHEWS
- Maoam Minis Sour chews - From The Uk Original Retro Sweetshop. Fast ...
- Drumstick Lollipop chews
- Fruit Salad chews
- Charleston Chew - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Mamba Fruit chews - Candy you ate as a kid
- ... Industries Bulk Vending Products Candy and Gum Cherry chews
- Refresher chews
- Fruitella English Fruits chews
- Product Review G Series Energy chews For Pre-Workout Fuel FitCeleb ...
- Fruitella Summer Fruit chews
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.