Scrabble word: CHEW
Is CHEW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
- verb - chew (food)
- To bite and grind with the teeth; masticate.
- To meditate on; ponder: chew a problem over.
- To make a crushing and grinding motion with the teeth.
- To cogitate; meditate: chewed on the difficulties ahead.
- To use chewing tobacco.
- The act of chewing.
- To reprimand; scold.
- adj - to crush or grind with the teeth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHEWABLE
There are 4 letters in CHEW: C E H W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEW
Click to search all anagrams of CHEW plus a wildcard: CHEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEW
Images for CHEW
Lookup in Wiki for CHEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.