Scrabble word: WENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WENCH exist?
Definitions of WENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - frequent prostitutes
- A young woman or girl, especially a peasant girl.
- A woman servant.
- A wanton woman; a prostitute.
- To engage in promiscuous sex with women.
- To consort with women prostitutes.
- verb - to consort with prostitutes
There are 5 letters in WENCH: C E H N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WENCH plus a wildcard: WENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WENCH
Images for WENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.