Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WENCH exist?
Definitions of WENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - frequent prostitutes
- A young woman or girl, especially a peasant girl.
- A woman servant.
- A wanton woman; a prostitute.
- To engage in promiscuous sex with women.
- To consort with women prostitutes.
- v - to consort with prostitutes
There are 5 letters in WENCH: C E H N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WENCH plus a wildcard: WENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WENCH
Images for WENCH
- Cheap Tavern wench Adult Costume at Go4Costumes.com
- FARK.com (7362372) 2012s hottest Halloween costume Ruined Spanish ...
- ghostly- haunted-places haunted background picture by kelticwench ...
- wench Launch of Virtual Book Club with Author Dolen Perkins-Valdez ...
- avast now where be that tavern wench ah there she be drink up me ...
- Home Pirate Costume Ideas Pirate wench Costumes Womens Sweet Buccaneer ...
- Unhand Me You Foul wench Cute Captions
- Blackberry Torch 9800 Blackberry Torch 9800 2
- ... Craft Beer Evangelist & Social Media Maven The Beer wench Forkly Blog