Scrabble word: WRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRENCH exist?
Definitions of WRENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- noun - a jerky pulling movement
- noun - a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
- verb - twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- verb - make a sudden twisting motion
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - twist suddenly so as to sprain
- A sudden sharp, forcible twist or turn.
- An injury produced by twisting or straining.
- A sudden tug at one’s emotions; a surge of compassion, sorrow, or anguish.
- A break or parting that causes emotional distress.
- The pain so associated: felt a wrench when he was parted from his children.
- A distortion in the original form or meaning of something written or spoken; twisted interpretation.
- Any of various hand or power tools with fixed or adjustable jaws for gripping, turning, or twisting objects such as nuts, bolts, or pipes.
- To twist or turn suddenly and forcibly.
- To twist and sprain: I wrenched my knee.
- To force free by pulling at; yank.
- To pull with a wrench.
- To pull at the feelings or emotions of; distress: It wrenched her to watch them go.
- To give a wrench, twist, or turn.
- verb - to twist suddenly and forcibly
There are 6 letters in WRENCH: C E H N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRENCH plus a wildcard: WRENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRENCH
Images for WRENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.