Scrabble word: ACHE
Is ACHE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- verb - feel physical pain
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - be the source of pain
- To suffer a dull, sustained pain.
- To feel sympathy or compassion.
- To yearn painfully: refugees who ached for their homeland.
- A dull, steady pain.
- A longing or desire; a yen.
- verb - to suffer a dull, continuous pain
There are 4 letters in ACHE: A C E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACHE
Click to search all anagrams of ACHE plus a wildcard: ACHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACHE
Images for ACHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.