Scrabble word: LEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEACH exist?
Definitions of LEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of leaching
- verb - cause (a liquid) to leach or percolate
- verb - permeate or penetrate gradually
- verb - remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- To remove soluble or other constituents from by the action of a percolating liquid.
- To be dissolved or passed out by a percolating liquid.
- The act or process of leaching.
- A porous, perforated, or sievelike vessel that holds material to be leached.
- The substance through which a liquid is leached.
- verb - to subject to the filtering action of a liquid
There are 5 letters in LEACH: A C E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEACH plus a wildcard: LEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEACH
Images for LEACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.