Scrabble word: LEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEACH exist?
Definitions of LEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of leaching
- verb - cause (a liquid) to leach or percolate
- verb - permeate or penetrate gradually
- verb - remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- To remove soluble or other constituents from by the action of a percolating liquid.
- To be dissolved or passed out by a percolating liquid.
- The act or process of leaching.
- A porous, perforated, or sievelike vessel that holds material to be leached.
- The substance through which a liquid is leached.
- verb - to subject to the filtering action of a liquid