Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEACH exist?
Definitions of BLEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - the whiteness that results from removing the color from something
- noun - an agent that makes things white or colorless
- noun - the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
- verb - remove color from
- verb - make whiter or lighter
- To remove the color from, as by means of chemical agents or sunlight.
- To become white or colorless.
- A chemical agent used for bleaching.
- The act of bleaching.
- The degree of bleaching obtained.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 6 letters in BLEACH: A B C E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEACH plus a wildcard: BLEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEACH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.