Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BELCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELCH exist?
Definitions of BELCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex that expels gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth
- verb - expel gas from the stomach
- verb - become active and spew forth lava and rocks
- To expel gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth; burp.
- To erupt or explode.
- To gush forth.
- To expel (gas) noisily from the stomach through the mouth; burp.
- To eject violently.
- v - to expel gas through the mouth
There are 5 letters in BELCH: B C E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELCH plus a wildcard: BELCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELCH
Images for BELCH
- new bodega belch
- belch Funny Animal Pictures
- The Plastic Mancunian Somethings Brewing
- The BoomerWolf Site - belching
- belch Easy to understand definition of belch by Your Dictionary
- belch is But a Gentle Wind
- Burp Stock Vector 74866861 Shutterstock
- Twelfth Night Decoded Part Three. Sir Toby belch as George Lord ...
- Verbotomy Please excuse me while I eructate.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.