Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABLE exist?
Definitions of CABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a telegram sent abroad
- noun - a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- noun - a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- noun - a nautical unit of depth
- noun - television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- noun - a television system that transmits over cables
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with a cable
- A strong, large-diameter, heavy steel or fiber rope.
- Something that resembles such steel or fiber rope.
- A bound or sheathed group of mutually insulated conductors.
- A heavy rope or chain for mooring or anchoring a ship.
- A cable length.
- A cablegram.
- Cable television.
- To send a cablegram to.
- To transmit (a message) by telegraph.
- To send a cablegram.
- verb - to fasten with a cable (a heavy rope)
There are 5 letters in CABLE: A B C E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABLE plus a wildcard: CABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.