Scrabble word: CABLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABLES exist?
Definitions of CABLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a telegram sent abroad
- noun - a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- noun - a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- noun - a nautical unit of depth
- noun - television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- noun - a television system that transmits over cables
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with a cable
- verb - to fasten with a cable (a heavy rope)
There are 6 letters in CABLES: A B C E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABLES plus a wildcard: CABLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.