Scrabble word: HALE
Is HALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- noun - prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- adj - exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- To compel to go: “In short order the human rights campaign was haled before a high court of indignation” (Arthur M.
- To pull, draw, drag, or hoist.
- adj - having good health
- verb - to compel to go
There are 4 letters in HALE: A E H L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALE, to go: HALE?
Rearrange the letters in HALE and see some winning combinations
Images for HALE
Lookup in Wiki for HALE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.