Scrabble word: HAZEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZEL exist?
Definitions of HAZEL in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts
- noun - the fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris)
- noun - any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk
- noun - a shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish
- adj - of a light brown or yellowish brown color
- Any of various shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus, especially the European species C.
- A hazelnut.
- A light brown or yellowish brown.
- noun - a low, woody plant
There are 5 letters in HAZEL: A E H L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAZEL plus a wildcard: HAZEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZEL
Images for HAZEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.