Scrabble word: HALVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALVE exist?
Definitions of HALVE in dictionaries:
- verb - divide by two
- To divide (something) into two equal portions or parts.
- To lessen or reduce by half: halved the recipe to serve two.
- To share (something) equally: The twins halve everything.
- To play (a golf game or hole) using the same number of strokes as one’s opponent.
- verb - to divide into two equal parts
There are 5 letters in HALVE: A E H L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALVE plus a wildcard: HALVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALVE
Images for HALVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.