Scrabble word: CHAPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPEL exist?
Definitions of CHAPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a place of worship that has its own altar
- noun - a service conducted in a place of worship that has its own altar
- A place of worship that is smaller than and subordinate to a church.
- A place of worship in an institution, such as a prison, college, or hospital.
- A recess or room in a church set apart for special or small services.
- A place of worship for those not belonging to an established church.
- The services held at a chapel: Students attend chapel each morning.
- A choir or orchestra connected with a place of worship at a royal court.
- A funeral home.
- A room in a funeral home used for conducting funeral services.
- noun - a place of worship
There are 6 letters in CHAPEL: A C E H L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPEL plus a wildcard: CHAPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.