Scrabble word: EPOCHAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOCHAL exist?
Definitions of EPOCHAL in dictionaries:
- adj - highly significant or important especially bringing about or marking the beginning of a new development or era
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an epoch.
- Highly significant or important; momentous: epochal decisions made by Roosevelt and Churchill.
- Without parallel: epochal stupidity.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 7 letters in EPOCHAL: A C E H L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCHAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOCHAL plus a wildcard: EPOCHAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOCHAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOCHAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.