Scrabble word: PEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACH exist?
Definitions of PEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - cultivated in temperate regions
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- noun - a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- A small Chinese tree (Prunus persica) widely cultivated throughout temperate regions, having pink flowers and edible fruit.
- The soft, juicy fruit of this tree, having yellow flesh, downy, red-tinted yellow skin, and a deeply sculptured stone containing a single seed.
- A light moderate to strong yellowish pink to light orange.
- A particularly admirable or pleasing person or thing.
- verb - to inform against someone