Scrabble word: PEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACH exist?
Definitions of PEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - cultivated in temperate regions
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- noun - a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- A small Chinese tree (Prunus persica) widely cultivated throughout temperate regions, having pink flowers and edible fruit.
- The soft, juicy fruit of this tree, having yellow flesh, downy, red-tinted yellow skin, and a deeply sculptured stone containing a single seed.
- A light moderate to strong yellowish pink to light orange.
- A particularly admirable or pleasing person or thing.
- verb - to inform against someone
There are 5 letters in PEACH: A C E H P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACH plus a wildcard: PEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACH
Images for PEACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.