Scrabble word: CHEAP
Is CHEAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHEAP in dictionaries:
- adj - relatively low in price or charging low prices
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - of very poor quality
- adj - embarrassingly stingy
- Relatively low in cost; inexpensive or comparatively inexpensive.
- Charging low prices: a cheap restaurant.
- Obtainable at a low rate of interest.
- Devalued, as in buying power: cheap dollars.
- Achieved with little effort: a cheap victory; cheap laughs.
- Of or considered of small value: in wartime, when life was cheap.
- Of poor quality; inferior: a cheap toy.
- Worthy of no respect; vulgar or contemptible: a cheap gangster.
- Stingy; miserly.
- noun - a market
There are 5 letters in CHEAP: A C E H P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEAP
Click to search all anagrams of CHEAP plus a wildcard: CHEAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEAP
Images for CHEAP
Lookup in Wiki for CHEAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.