Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREACH exist?
Definitions of PREACH in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver a sermon
- verb - speak, plead, or argue in favor of
- To proclaim or put forth in a sermon: preached the gospel.
- To advocate, especially to urge acceptance of or compliance with: preached tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
- To deliver (a sermon).
- To deliver a sermon.
- To give religious or moral instruction, especially in a tedious manner.
- verb - to advocate or recommend urgently
There are 6 letters in PREACH: A C E H P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREACH plus a wildcard: PREACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREACH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.