Scrabble word: POACHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POACHER exist?
Definitions of POACHER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another
- noun - a cooking vessel designed to poach food (such as fish or eggs)
- noun - small slender fish (to 8 inches) with body covered by bony plates
- A vessel or dish designed for the poaching of food, such as eggs or fish.
- One who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another.
- Any of various elongated marine fishes of the family Agonidae, chiefly of northern Pacific waters, having an external covering of bony plates.
- verb - to trespass for the purpose of taking game or fish