Scrabble word: PERCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERCH exist?
Definitions of PERCH in dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird)
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - an elevated place serving as a seat
- noun - any of numerous fishes of America and Europe
- noun - spiny-finned freshwater food and game fishes
- noun - any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of various families of the order Perciformes
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to perch or sit
- A rod or branch serving as a roost for a bird.
- An elevated place for resting or sitting.
- A position that is secure, advantageous, or prominent.
- A pole, stick, or rod.
- Chiefly British.
- A linear measure equal to 5.
- One square rod of land.
- A unit of cubic measure used in stonework, usually 16.
- A frame on which cloth is laid for examination of quality.
- To alight or rest on a perch; roost: A raven perched high in the pine.
- To stand, sit, or rest on an elevated place or position.
- To place on or as if on a perch: The child perched the glass on the edge of the counter.
- To lay (cloth) on a perch in order to examine it.
- Any of various spiny-finned freshwater fishes of the genus Perca, especially either of two edible species, P.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as the pike perch or the grouper.
- verb - to sit or rest on an elevated place
There are 5 letters in PERCH: C E H P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERCH plus a wildcard: PERCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERCH
Images for PERCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.