Scrabble word: CIPHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIPHER exist?
Definitions of CIPHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a message written in a secret code
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a person of no influence
- noun - a secret method of writing
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero.
- An Arabic numeral or figure; a number.
- The Arabic system of numerical notation.
- One having no influence or value; a nonentity.
- A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.
- The key to such a system.
- A message written or transmitted in such a system.
- To solve problems in arithmetic; calculate.
- To put in secret writing; encode.
- To solve by means of arithmetic.
- verb - to solve problems in arithmetic