Scrabble word: CIPHER
Is CIPHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CIPHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a message written in a secret code
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a person of no influence
- noun - a secret method of writing
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- The mathematical symbol (0) denoting absence of quantity; zero.
- An Arabic numeral or figure; a number.
- The Arabic system of numerical notation.
- One having no influence or value; a nonentity.
- A cryptographic system in which units of plain text of regular length, usually letters, are arbitrarily transposed or substituted according to a predetermined code.
- The key to such a system.
- A message written or transmitted in such a system.
- To solve problems in arithmetic; calculate.
- To put in secret writing; encode.
- To solve by means of arithmetic.
- verb - to solve problems in arithmetic
There are 6 letters in CIPHER: C E H I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIPHER
Click to search all anagrams of CIPHER plus a wildcard: CIPHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIPHER
Images for CIPHER
Lookup in Wiki for CIPHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.